Today’s a party day over on Stampin’ Addicts and the celebration continues like all good birthdays should for more than one day. Stampin’ Addicts officially turns 2 today and while they don’t appear to be headed for the dreaded terrible twos they are in the midst of growing pains here and there but that’s a good thing right? :D Growing pains means more members, new and exciting changes to the site and of course more and better inspiration and resources and improved access to same.
If you’re new to the community, or would like to be, here’s an excellent link to get you acclimated as well as showing you the roadmap to the birthday festivities.
And… here’s the basic address – www.stampinaddicts.com - the home page is under construction so pardon the slight mess but feel free to click around. If you are a Stampin’ Up Demo there’s even a special demo forum available just for SU Demo’s and trust me you’ll never find a nicer bunch of creative stampers who love to share their talents and experience.
For the hop links check out this link or follow my listing below – http://www.stampinaddicts.com/forums/general-stampin-talk/7313-stampin-addicts-birthday-technique-blog-hop.html
Stampin’ Addicts’ Birthday Technique Blog Hop
In honor of Stampin’ Addict’s 2nd birthday we are having our second annual birthday blog hop! This one will be a technique hop, where each blog will feature a different technique. This blog hop will run from on noon EST on Friday, February 25th to midnight Sunday, February 27th. Hope to see you there!
Blog Hop Order:
1) Yapha — Shaving Cream — http://yaphamason.com
2) Holly P (HollyLogic) — punch art — http://inkpaperstamps.com/
3) Cindy (CindyE) — watercolor — http://heartsdelightcards.blogspot.com/
4) Carmen — inlaid embossing — http://stampingaddiction.blogspot.com/
5) Krystal (skdeleeuw) — spotlighting — http://krystalscardsandmore.blogspot.com/
6) Sara (lilyinkpad) — chalkboard — http://www.lilyinkpad.blogspot.com/
7) Betty (kittystamp) — watercolor crayons — http://www.kittystamp.blogspot.com/
8) Kim (s1itcher46) — Faux flocking — http://stitchinnstampinonpaper.blogspot.com/
9) Sarah (willsygirl) — Paper Piecing — http://sarahsinkspot.com/blog/
10) Twila (tjdstamps) — Collage stamping — http://stampalittlelonger.blogspot.com/
11) Debra (WebDeb) — Polished Stone — http://heartfeltinkspiration.com/
12) Jennifer (jentimko) — Clear Block Stamping — http://stampinonthefly.com/
13) Rhonda (rhondag) — Baby Wipe Ink Pad — http://thestampinbunny.blogspot.com/
14) Tanya (tanya27) — Reverse Faux Letterpress — http://tinkerin-in-ink.blogspot.com/
15) Mary (MaryR) — Shimmer Paint — http://www.maryrindal.com/
16) Ellen (Chipper) — brayered sky — http://www.3scrappinchicks.com/
17) Adriana (escape2stamp) — faux leather — http://escape2stamp.blogspot.com/
18) Kandi (kandicejo) — ribbon techniques — http://www.mysweetstampinspot.com/
19) Cheryl (lovetostampandscrap) — Dazzling Diamond Dust — http://lovetostampandscrap.blogspot.com/
20) Holly K (catrules) — smooch spritz — http://rubberredneck.typepad.com/
Time to start hopping …. and time to find some cake and ice cream to enjoy too!
Hugs and Blessings and hoping to see you over on Stampin’ Addicts. – Jean